Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Eat More Candy

Hello! Who has already decorated for Halloween or is ready for Halloween? Well I, Shanna,  have some Halloween simple fun to share today!



I kept it simple with just a manilla tag and altered it with some 7 Dots Studio paper. I used a UmWow Studio stencil and some Distress Inks to add some pop of color. I also used Distress Inks around the manilla tag. 


The stamp was added with StazOn Black Ink. Then I used the Eat More Candy with black in on a strip of canvas. I added the canvas with some tiny brads. 


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Stamps Used:


Other Items:
Manilla #8 tag
7 Dots Studio Paper
Distress Ink - Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Hickory Smoke
StazOn Black Ink
Canvas
Brads





2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is stunning, I love it! Jo x

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Nice Halloween creation !