Thursday, October 05, 2017

Art Journal Page by Fiona

Hello my gorgeous VLVS! peeps. Fiona here with you today to share an art journal page I have created using one of the latest release's of stamp plates designed by our champion designer DeeDee Catron (love your work babe)


I really had no idea where this one was going when I started it. I know I wanted to  use the Turquoise and that was about it. So that is where I started.


Then I collaged on some run off paper I had used in a previous print making project that involved the fabulous stamps from plate 1495


Because the colours in this were yellow and red, that's where the page started to go. I love it when my art is influenced by something out of my control.


And then ...... this face appeared. I just love the way it surprised me. That's the best kind of art .... the ones you don't expect.

VLVS! stamps I used include:

See you all again soon xx


2 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

I love this gorgeous bright page !

Olga Kolov said...

Fabolous, Fiona,