Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Her Sparkly Star Shaped Self - August Challenge Inspiration

Hi all, it's Cheetarah here and I've made a little something for you to inspire you for our August Challenge. I have made an index sized art card inspired by the colors and imagery from our mood board below

Isn't it gorgeous and don't you just long for a summer sunset at the beach? 
It has inspired me to make the following

I am just absolutely in love with that Fancy Mermaid, the large moon and all the mixed media journaling stamps from the latest release. I've mixed a few oldies too, like the sentiment which is is a part of Tired of trying to cram stamp, which I LOVE! A full list of stamps and materials used is below. 



I also have a filmed the process which you can watch here:

Hope you enjoyed that and inspired you to play along with our monthly challenge :)

List of stamps used:

Other materials:
Gelli printed papers of which you can see the process HERE 
alcohol markers 
Staz-On inks store grey, midnight blue, azure
distress crayons 
liquitex titanium white INKS

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments: