Friday, May 05, 2017

Still just a rat ..

Hello everyone,

It is my turn today to show you some VivaLasVegaStamps! inspiration and I have chosen one of the latest release Banksy stamps combined with some older stamps. I have made a postcard:


The base for this postcard is a 6"x4" piece of card stock which I coloured with Distress Oxide Inks. I also stamped a little with them....


The chain link fence and the rat with the bolt cutters were stamped directly onto the postcard. I used a white pen to add some detail to the rat. 


the sentiment was stamped separately, cut out and adhered on pieces of washi tape. I used the same washi tape to stand the rat on. 

And here it is again :


I hope you like him... 

I used the following stamps:


Thank you so much for stopping by today !!! 




1 comment:

Gerda Weiland said...

This is just great !